SOLUTIONS to the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals
WOMEN IN ALL NATIONS ARE ANSWERING THE CALL TO CREATE AND IMPLEMENT SOLUTIONS FOR THE WORLD’S GREATEST CHALLENGES
Never before in the history of the world have women from every nation united together to form an ALLIANCE for the purpose of creating and implementing SOLUTIONS for the world’s greatest challenges – until now.
The WOMEN'S GLOBAL ALLIANCE is answering the call sent to the world from leaders of the United Nations.
On September 19 (2023), the United Nations Secretary-General António Guterres warned the General Assembly when he said, “The international community ‘seems incapable of coming together’ to respond to a slew of growing global challenges.” He further warned that the world is inching “ever closer to a great fracture. It’s reform or rupture.”
Dennis Francis, President of the General Assembly said, “These crises are directly impacting the lives and well-being of billions of people around the world.”
The time has come, and women worldwide are now stepping forward to take massive positive, world-changing action.
Women leaders in 195 nations – and supportive men – organizations, companies, and governments, are connecting and collaborating “for such a time as this” because we must.
Either we continue the chaos and the failure to reach the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals, or we act now and join together to create and implement global solutions.
Our first collaborative partnership is with the Win Win Women Network and Global Community:
Working in collaboration with the Women's Global Alliance, the Win Win Women Network and Global Community has viable solutions for 3 of the United Nations’ 17 Sustainable Development Goals – #’s 4, 5, 17.
UN Goal #4 Ensure Inclusive and Quality Education for All and Promote Lifelong Learning
UN Goal #5 Achieve Gender Equality and Empower All Women and Girls
UN Goal #17 Revitalize the Global Partnership for Sustainable Development
From the Cambridge English Dictionary, the word EMPOWER means “to give someone official or legal authority, or the freedom or confidence to do something.”
Working with Global Partners (Goal #17), the Win Win Women Network and Global Community provides women and girls, worldwide, the education (Goal #4), freedom, and confidence that empowers them (Goal #5) to achieve a level of excellence in every area of their lives: mentally; physically; emotionally; socially; financially; and in their relationships.
In collaboration with WGA, Win Win Women will:
- Provide (online) interactive weekly educational and inspiring video shows (with transcription, so women can read them) presented by experts, on 50 topics women and girls care about.
- Give women and girls in every nation the opportunity to access an expert online (on 50 topics) in real time, in their language, for free, any time of the day or night.
- Present excellent, all-inclusive live events, and virtual events, to educate and empower women and girls in 195 nations.
- Connect and collaborate with international, national, and community experts who will come together (Goal #17) in a grand Alliance, committed to mutually fulfill UN Goals #’s 4, 5, and 17.
WHO is leading the Women's Global Alliance?
Dr. Paula Noble Fellingham, with the help of thousands of female leaders (and supportive men) throughout the world.
Dr. Paula Fellingham has received awards from 3 Presidents of the U.S. and other international dignitaries. She has co-presented 400+ live events for women in 152 nations. Paula is the author of 8 books and many courses. She has grown three global networks for women and now Dr. Paula Fellingham is connecting and collaborating with women, and supportive men, worldwide to create and implement solutions for the United Nation’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
Comments About Dr. Paula Fellingham from U.S. Presidents and Other Dignitaries
George W. Bush, Former President of the United States: “Paula, I appreciate your commitment to strengthening our nation.”
Barack Obama, Former President of the United States: “Paula, thank you for helping to address the most pressing needs in our country. Thank you for your devotion to service and for doing all you can to shape a better tomorrow for our great nation.”
Donald J. Trump, Former President of the United States: “Your many hours of service have strengthened the bonds of cooperation and trust that bring people together, while helping to address some of the greatest challenges of our time.”
Colin Powell, Former U.S. Secretary of State: “Paula, you can be very proud of the good work you’re doing. I highly commend your efforts.”
Marianne Williamson, U.S. Presidential Candidate: “Paula Fellingham is a force for good in the lives of women across the world as she educates and empowers them. She is an inspiration to us all. I love you, Paula.”
Maria Shriver, Former First Lady of California: “Paula, it’s wonderful you are doing so many great things to and empower and encourage women. I admire your efforts and I’m thrilled you’re sharing this great message with so many women. You are truly an architect of change.”
Ambassador Mohktar Lamani, Former Director of the OIC (working with all Islamic Nations) at the United Nations: “Paula Fellingham has the wonderful ability of empowering people to improve their lives and their relationships. As she strengthens individuals and families, she is strengthening communities and nations by providing solutions that work.”
Jill Donnelly, Former President of the World Movement of Mothers, Paris, France: “Paula, you’re doing wonderful things to strengthen families in America. The good work you’re doing is needed now, more than ever before in the history of our world, as we sadly watch the disintegration of the family. It’s happening in every nation on the face of the earth. If only we had more women like you to lead families toward a brighter tomorrow!”
“When the lives of billions of women are improved, the countless positive effects will include more female leadership worldwide, better education for women and girls, healthier national economies, stronger families, and greater global peace.” - By Dr. Paula Noble Fellingham
We invite you to participate with us!
Click the button below to receive exclusive updates and to join our database of people who will participate on whatever level you choose – large or small! We’ll reach out and provide you with “next steps”. Thank you for wanting to be part of the solution.
When women participate in Women's Global Alliance programs and events, they will be blessed in many ways
As a participant you can access many audio, video, and written trainings and courses. Additionally, you can attend our magnificent events.
We are committed to helping millions of women every year. We have:
- Over 40 years of experience building and executing similar projects.
- Proven Systems and Processes.
- High-quality curriculum: courses; books; audio and video trainings (with new content added continually).
- Qualified, experienced trainers.
- Online training expertise.
- Media (radio, podcast, video, etc.) expertise.
A Woman of the Global Alliance
- BELIEVES in her gifts and talents and uses them to create a better world.
- RELINQUISHES negativity and builds personal power.
- RADIATES joy and confidence and chooses to be a powerful force for good.
- RECEIVES and gives love, compassion, and service.
- HOLDS FAST to truth and moral values and teaches the next generation to be strong.
- SEIZES opportunities for growth and leadership, and lives with passion and purpose.
- CONNECTS with others to advance worthy causes.
- GIVES meaningful service, touches hearts, and changes lives.
- REACHES OUT to enlighten the minds and empower the hearts of women everywhere.
- DREAMS big dreams and makes those dreams come true!
Our Experts Will Show You How To…
- Believe in yourself and in your special abilities and talents.
- Achieve a level of self-mastery to help you significantly improve your life.
- Improve every relationship in your life.
- Become an entrepreneur, starting and growing your own businesses.
- Be a confident, effective leader.
- Be healthy and fit, enjoying abundant energy.
- Create and enjoy financial stability.
- Exemplify loving kindness and integrity in everything you do and with everyone you meet.
- Confidently lead with the knowledge that what you say and do will help others live better lives.
- Continuously improve your life.
- Strive to achieve a level of excellence in every area of your life, personally and professionally.
- Understand that excellence is about progress, not perfection.
- Understand that happy women are loving, learning, laughing, letting go, legacy-leaving women who live life passionately.
- Provide solutions whenever you can (be part of the solution, not the problem).
- Recognize that service will fill your soul with sweet satisfaction.
- Hold your head high, even when life hits hard.
- Have faith in yourself.
- Reach out and ask for help, knowing there’s no shame in doing so.
- Be a brave, bold leader when you need to be, leading others toward that which is good and right.
- Shine your light brightly so others can see more clearly.
- And so much more…